Meeting will be in the Olbrich Gardens “Upstairs Meeting Room” … on the second floor, our normal meeting location. Masks — no longer required, but your option if you prefer to wear one !!!
This is a normal time meeting … from 6:30pm to 7:45pm.
Remember that when entering Olbrich, please be considerate of your noise level, as other activities may be present.
Agenda of December meeting:
- new attendees introductions
- collect your ideas for 2023 meeting content and activities … see President’s message in newsletter
- sign-up for member-only dinner on Jan-12-2023 dinner (no regular meeting) … bring spouse / partner / guest
- also remember, if you have a special aspect or technique related to bonsai that you want to illustrate or share with the membership … then bring-in / do a Show-n-Tell”; (note that because our principal focus this month is show-n-tell, you DO NOT get any extra door prize ticket this month) … in the past couple years in December we have emphasized Suiseki, so feel free to bring those along if you want
- December Christmas cookies / treats … bring along what you would like (and something to drink, non-alcoholic)
- door prize drawings (for BBS members only)
remember that annual dues for 2023 are payable starting Nov-1-2022 …
if you joined after May-1-2022, you renew for 2023 at 50%
Dec-2022 BBS Newsletter … needs PDF reader … should be posted around Dec-3rd
Wayne (updated Dec-1st)
Badger Bonsai Society