Meeting will be in the Olbrich Gardens “Upstairs Meeting Room” … this is on the second floor, our normal meeting location. Masks — no longer required, but your option if you prefer to wear one !!!
This is a normal time meeting … from 6:30pm to 7:45pm.
Agenda of August meeting:
- new attendees introductions
- update on BBS Library … now active at Olbrich’s Schumaker Library for checkouts
- review BBS Bonsai Fundamentals Course being offerred this fall and concluding spring-2023
- this month is a focus on BYO to Show-and-Tell a special aspect or technique used on your tree that you want to illustrate or share with the membership; time permitting, you will be able to work on your BYO and demonstrate to those interested … this month, the Show-n-Tells DO NOT get members an extra door prize ticket;
… this is not to emphasize “what should I do with my tree”, though we will talk about how to address these instances in the future
- door prize drawings (for BBS members only)
Aug-2022 BBS Newsletter … needs PDF reader
Wayne (updated Aug-7th)
Badger Bonsai Society