Meeting will be in the Olbrich Gardens “Upstairs Meeting Room” … on the second floor, our normal meeting location. Masks — no longer required, but your option if you prefer to wear one !!!
This is a normal time meeting … from 6:30pm to 7:45pm.
Remember that when entering Olbrich, please be considerate of your noise level, as other activities may be present.
Agenda of November meeting:
- new attendees introductions
- elections of 2023 BBS officers
- discussion of wintering strategies
- detailed views of bonsai soil components
- member interest in Jan-12-2023 dinner (instead of scheduled meeting)
- also remember, if you have a special aspect or technique related to bonsai that you want to illustrate or share with the membership … then bring-in / do a Show-n-Tell”; this month, your Show-n-Tell DOES get members an extra door prize ticket
- door prize drawings (for BBS members only)
remember that annual dues for 2023 are payable starting Nov-1-2022 …
if you joined after May-1-2022, you renew for 2023 at 50%
Nov-2022 BBS Newsletter … needs PDF reader
Wayne (updated Nov-7th)
Badger Bonsai Society