As the COVID-19 situation has not improved … so again, no physical meeting at Olbrich.
Instead we are going to “meet” via a virtual meeting on Thursday Dec-10th, starting at 6:30pm, using the free Zoom web client … no time restrictions.
The specific details for this Zoom virtual meeting will be mailed out to BBS mailing list recipients around Dec-6th. See the newsletter to request admittance if you are not on our mailing list.
Agenda of December activity:
- brief (1 minute) intro to Zoom
- continued discussion wintering strategies in Wisconsin
- review member and National Bonsai Museum suiseki
- present / review Your Save challenge
- review topics for 2021 meetings
- door prizes
- discuss By-Laws
- zoom participant “shares”
- in best tradition, show us your Christmas cookies and treats
- remember annual dues are due …
Current members will get an email with BBS-Treasurer’s
postal address to send a check in for Annual Dues.
Current non-members wishing to join, should
indicate their intention to join using the Contact Us form
(at the left menu) … then Wayne will email you with the postal
address to send your check for dues.
Dec-2020 BBS Newsletter … needs PDF reader
Best and Safest wishes to all our members and followers !!!
Wayne (updated Dec-5th)
Badger Bonsai Society