As the COVID-19 situation has not improved … so again, no physical meeting at Olbrich.
Instead we are going to “meet” via a virtual meeting on Thursday Jan-14th, starting at 6:30pm, using the free Zoom web client … no time restrictions.
The specific details for this Zoom virtual meeting will be mailed out to BBS mailing list recipients around Jan-10th. See the newsletter to request admittance if you are not on our mailing list.
Agenda of January activity:
- brief (1 minute) intro to Zoom
- discussion of bonsai tasks and todo activities during plant wintering
- Tim presentation on outdoor bonsai displays
- review any “Your Save” challenges
- door prizes
- discuss suggestions for changes to By-Laws
- zoom participant “shares”
- remember, normally our annual membership dinner is held in January, but that plan has been canceled / delayed due to COVID
Jan-2021 BBS Newsletter … needs PDF reader
Best and Safest wishes to all our members and followers !!!
Wayne (updated Jan-10th)
Badger Bonsai Society