Meeting will be in the Olbrich Gardens “Upstairs Meeting Room” … this is on the second floor, our normal meeting location. Masks — no longer required, but your option if you prefer to wear one !!!
This is a normal time meeting … from 6:30pm to 7:45pm.
Remember that when entering Olbrich, please be considerate of your noise level, as other activities may be present.
Agenda of October meeting:
- new attendees introductions
- Tim presentation on Big Trunks and Sacrifice Branches
- opening of nominations for 2023 BBS officers … final voting at Nov-10th meeting
- discussion of wintering strategies
- also remember, if you have a special aspect or technique related to bonsai that you want to illustrate or share with the membership … then bring-in / do a Show-n-Tell”; this month, your Show-n-Tell DOES get members an extra door prize ticket
- door prize drawings (for BBS members only)
Oct-2022 BBS Newsletter … needs PDF reader
Wayne (updated Oct-9th)
Badger Bonsai Society